Thursday, July 13, 2006

Cool Things on the Horizon

There are some really cool things coming soon. This period of growth for me feels like it is about to explode. I can't get into the cool things just yet but I almost see God weaving away at our lives, putting wheels into motion and stopping other ones. Don't you love my ambiguity?

5 comments:

The Professor said...

Interesting verbage and big 'ol words missy. Growth is good ;o)

VRA said...

Hellooooo, details!?!

Anonymous said...

Sonny! I'm so sorry. Filling in for Mrs. Davis has been taking up all of my time :o)

No details, yet, VRA. Any guesses? Ha.
~HB

VRA said...

Would it happen to have anything to do with the email I sent you a week or so ago about trying to plan my 2007 calendar? ;-)

Holly said...

You're cute...but....no :o) Or...maybe. I actually don't know the answer to that one now. All a bit mysterious.