Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Were you the one with the blue shorts and sunglasses on?I would be interested in running it with you, but I'd have to get in shape first :)
I found you! (you kind of gave it away when you told me about the shorts)I am pretty sure I'm gonna run it with you
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Were you the one with the blue shorts and sunglasses on?
I would be interested in running it with you, but I'd have to get in shape first :)
I found you! (you kind of gave it away when you told me about the shorts)
I am pretty sure I'm gonna run it with you
Post a Comment