Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was fantastic. Almost too long to remember.

The weekend started with a half day at work and then a really awesome lunch with my step-dad at Texas Roadhouse. Joey and I went to Dan and Suzanne's for Suz's homemade pizza (delicious!) and then to Sweet Sensations for ice cream. It was fun listening to Jaden's new vocabulary ("sushi") and he also taught me how to play with helicopters. As we were sitting at Sweet Sensations, a really loud motorcycle went by. "Oh..that would be my step-dad," I said.

Saturday, I went running with Melissa. I couldn't believe we did about 3 miles. We could have gone longer but it was so muggy. Joey and I went to the mall for awhile after that and then on to Steve and Katie's wedding. It was beautiful. Hot, but beautiful.

Sunday, we went to church and then to Grandma Corr's for a picnic. After, Jenny, Pete and Yi came over to Joey's to hang out. Seriously, I don't think we need to buy a fire pit. The Koi Pond is way cool and unique. Joey's cousin Sherrie, her fiance Vern and their friend Aaron also came over. We had many interesting conversations around the Koi pond.

Monday, we cruised around town looking for Koi and other cool pet stuff. After a root beer with my dad, we joined the Kranzos and other Riv couples for a grill out.

Good times....

No comments: