Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Finally….well….almost finally. After tomorrow night, my TV watching will be complete. I had nothing to watch last night (no, I’m not one of those 24 freaks…though I was the first season) and I got so much accomplished. I actually went to bed a little early. Could TV really rule my life like that?

Mondays: Yes, I watch Nanny 911. I love her.

Tuesdays: American Idol. Who is my favorite? I don’t really have one except I did like Elliot. I dig Katherine’s fashion sense. My favorite moment this season was when Mandisa told Simon, “you hurt me and people said I should tell you all sorts of things. But I forgive you and you don’t even need to ask for the forgiveness because I forgive you anyway. If Jesus Christ died on the cross for my sins, then I can forgive you for yours.” Go girl.

Wednesdays: AI Results show. In the end, I’m not really loyal to either contestant but I have to see how it shakes out.

Thursdays: The Office and ER. I love The Office. Too funny. “Oh…F.” ER has gone down hill but I still hang on for as long as they keep going. I liked their episodes in Darfur. Risky to take the whole show to new ground. I can’t wait to see if Abby makes it and if Kovach lives, too.

Fridays: Nothing. Come on. That’s restaurant and movie night with JAC.

Saturdays: See above.

Sundays: Extreme Home Makeover (yes, I’m a sap), Desperate Housewives and Grey’s Anatomy. Now, I do have to say this about DH. I think this season was pitiful. The season finale kind of sucked, too. Creative way of showing each wife moving into the neighborhood and flashing forward to the situation they were in now. Still, it was kind of predictable and tiring. I don’t know if I’ll watch next year (if JAC will let me stop). Oops. Hope I didn’t just rat him out. Both of us really like Grey’s. We end up laughing so hard while watching it. JAC picks up on things better than I do most of the time. He knew the body had live ammo in it. Can’t wait for next season but I’m not rooting for Mer and McDreamy.

And now, back to my regularly scheduled life.

2 comments:

Yi said...

Do you know they are moving Grey's Anatomoy to Thursday night? Whatever are you going to do? If you have to pick one, are you going with ER or Grey's Anatomy? Ooooo, decisions :)

VRA said...

Check out www.spoilerfix.com

Gives some good info throughout the season.