Friday, February 17, 2006

More 222

This is getting weird.

On Valentine's Day, my fortune cookie had the number 22.
While driving, there were two vehicles in front of me with license #s ending in 22.
I saw a necklace I liked and Joey said, "guess how much it is?" "$22."

The next day...
Brian asked me how he would know if a certain conference room was upstairs or downstairs. I said, "the conference room downstairs is #22."
I received a pdf from a client. I opened it and it was at 122%.

Last night, Joey and I went to Darb's. When we got our receipt, I took a look and gasped. "Joey, look." He looked at the receipt and then looked at me weird. "Wow. We're sitting at table #22."

Do you believe this is getting creepy or am I insane?

1 comment:

The Professor said...

I am starting to get wierded out!