Wednesday, February 22, 2006

February 22, 1976

Today was my birfday. I turned 30. I'm in a new club. Truth is, I'm fine with turning 30. It is a new stage in life and God has given me the opportunity to experience it. I've been thinking a lot about life lately. A triathalon has been coming to mind...all of the hurtles....the swimming leg...the long jump. There are events I don't want to participate in but I will if it is God's wish that I do. All of these events make me stronger in Him. They grow me up.

I had a good birfday. My desk was decorated and people brought in treats. Talked to a lot of friends via e-mail and some friends I haven't talked to in quite awhile. Went to Bennigan's for lunch and then met my moms for dinner in Okemos. I couldn't think of a better way to spend my day...with her.

Anyhow, I'm tired and probably am not making a lot of sense. I'll blame it on my age.

3 comments:

Tricia said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

ShannaKay said...

Happy Belated Bday : )

Anonymous said...

Thanks! Didn't know you stopped by ;o)
HB