Saturday, January 07, 2006

Now I really did it...

I'm pet sitting...I guess. I'm at JAC's and two puppies are sleeping at my feet. I can't get around them. Trapped again. The roads are better but JAC's driveway is not. I went to close the gate to let Cain and Titan run around...but part of the gate came right off the hinge and started to fall on top of me. All I could think was, "now I really did it...I broke Joey's gate." I struggled under the weight of the thing. The ice under my feet didn't help. It must have been funny to see. I finally got a board underneath to steady it.

Came inside. Joey's fish was floating in the water. Grrrrr...

I hope the salt trucks have the roads under control soon. I'm starving. Anyone want me to pet sit for them?

1 comment:

The Professor said...

You gate breaking fish killer! ;p