Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Sunday, January 01, 2006
I have to write about this: I'm really frustrating. Really. I don't know what it is about my personality but things just shut down when I feel out of control...when things are spinning out of control and emotions are getting high, I tend to start shutting down. This is frustrating. But I'm amazed at what God has done to try to get me to work through this issue. I'm also amazed at the guy who wants to work through my issues with me...work through our issues together. We aren't always selfless, but he tends to bring me back to a place I want to be. Even now, after I have frustrated people to no end, he is making my favorite dinner...just to see me smile. This is all new again....and frustrating again...and meaningful again. Now...I leave you to go assist in the dinner making process...yes....dinner at almost 10:00 p.m.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment