Lucky you. I'm SO in the mood to blog.
It is so cool how God talks to me. He will start making things really obvious. Here is what I'm talking about. The other morning I was on my way to work and flipping through the stations. I landed on the Christian station and listened as this song lifted me up and carried me away. My eyes filled with tears and I felt so close to God. I looked at the car next to me. They had a little Jesus fish on their van. I smiled even more even as the van cut me off. The sun was shining on me and as I passed the next car, they had a bumber sticker that said something about living for Jesus. All three signs, all at once.
Tonight was kind of like that, too. I left work on time and traveled down I-94 through Jackson. The sun had set and a bright star was smiling down on us. I smiled back and watched the purples and oranges fade to black. "Hi, God," I whispered. Then, a song came on the radio...it is one I listen to when I feel like nothing. It's called "More" and talks about how much more God loves us than anything else. Next, a car passed me with the license plate "IOUGOD". How cool, I thought. All three signs, all at once.
Okay, I'm tired now. Must go to bed....
No comments:
Post a Comment