Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Friday, November 18, 2005
Walk The Line
I'm walking the line tonight. That's my final decision. I'll see Harry Potter soon enough but I need to see the other movie first. Can I have a prayer request? Thinks aren't well at work for anyone. Looking at major cutbacks for the end of the year. This is scary stuff. I feel like I'm ALREADY walking the line. Please pray for the employees here that if we do get let go before Christmas, God will give us strength to get through and still manage to provide our basic needs. How was that for good news?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment