Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Wednesday, November 23, 2005
Let me just tell you...I'm not complaining when I say it sucked driving 2.5 hours from Livonia to Lansing today....another statement, not complaint when I say at certain times it felt like I was going negative 4 mph....another statement, not complaint when I say....at least I wasn't in a ravine because it could have so easily been me. I feel bad for the people who did go off the road. I saw so many of them. Remember what happened last year at this time? Go back and look. Too sad to recap. I pray for his family still...as they acknowledge he's been gone a year. And for everyone else who is feeling a loss because a place at the Thanksgiving table is empty...my heart goes out to you. Joyful Thanksgiving, friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment