Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Thursday, October 27, 2005
It's under way...
Boo Day is under way! everyone is changing into their costumes. Andy is an actual guy from Candyland (one of the game pieces). Jim, my supervisor, is dressed up as a Hershy's kiss. Our chocolate swamp has chocolate walls and little cat tails made of tootsie rolls. I'm pretty impressed with our creativity. The other side of the building put up random Halloween stuff but its really freaky. Craig took a picture of a skeleton sitting in a chair in front of the computer. Then, he made the picture into the wall paper for the computer next to him with the skeleton dude sitting there...so it looks like the skeleton dude is looking at himself...like a mirror. Sorry! I'm just so excited. I wish y'all could be here to check it out. Maybe next year...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment