Another season has started in my life. It feels cold, dark and rainy right now but I know if i can just get through the muck, I'll be standing in the sun. Focus, focus, focus...but I tend to get caught up in my emotions. Poor me (sob).
I thought about where I was a year ago and almost wish I was back there. One last weekend with my sweet grandmother. The feeling of utmost support and the closeness of family...where is it now? We've managed to hang on a little. I'm much closer to Michael than I ever was before, and perhaps Cory and I will be again, too.
With that, I think I'm taking a little hiatus from writing. I fear I'll spill too much of my guts and get a little too personal with "it" I'm going through. I don't mean to say it will be months...maybe just a week...maybe not even that. I just have a tendency to pour my heart into this thing but I don't even know my audience anymore. That feels dangerous to me.
Go State and keep singing to me, Jimmy.
4 comments:
Chica,
Let me take you to lunch sometime soon. I saw you yesterday and was sad we didn't have time to connect. Sigh. Isn't adulthood hard?
And good call on the hiatus:)
That sounds good about lunch, Meg. Not quite sure how to take the comment about the hiatus, though...
Just that it's wise to carefully consider what you want made public babe. I'd seriously miss your posts if you stopped altogether!
I will miss reading about your life, but I guess that's what cell-phones and emails are for :) Be sure to come back when you are ready...
Post a Comment