Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Thursday, September 22, 2005
I'm up....
Yeah, I'm up and guess where I'm sitting right now. Take a guess. Nope, not there. I'm actually at work. Yup. I have to do a press check to make sure the color and registration are good enough for the client. Am I up to this? Probably not. Am I qualified? Mostly not. The press dudes called me around 10:45. I watched the end of ER (disappointing) and then headed in. By the time I got here and was ready to go, the press wasn't moving at all. The sucker was plugged...or something like that. So, I explained to the dears why I was there, showing them some errors from the last print run. They made excuses, said the client was too picky, then I said I had to make a couple of phone calls (trying to sound really important) and now I'm hiding up here while they try to figure me out. I think the longer I stay here, the more serious they'll take me. I'm tired, though....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Man...am I glad that teaching isn't like that!
Post a Comment