Saturday, September 10, 2005

I wrote that?

I was reading through some other people's blogs and came across this comment:

I wonder why we are always second guessing ourselves. Being such fallible creatures, I think it is in our nature. Sometimes I tell myself no matter how hard I try, I will never be as good and Christ-like as I want. But I think we are so much better because we have a new image in Christ. Yesterday, I was acting like such a snob. I don't know what my deal was! A sales rep was calling and making a huge deal out of nothing. It suddenly occured to me that I needed to straighten up and act as if helping this man would be like helping Jesus. My attitude changed midstream and I quit thinking of him as being an annoyance.Question to consider (from Rick Warren): What common task could I start doing as if I were doing it directly for Jesus?

Ummmm....I wrote that? Almost a year ago? When I read it, it didn't even sound like me...or did it. Where I'm at right now...it was almost like advice from an old friend or something. Weird.

Time to board this roller coaster and head on up to bed...

No comments: