Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Wednesday, September 07, 2005
I did it! I did it!
I figured out the links thing. I know. Not a big deal but snaps for myself...in my head...
If you don't see your link in the links but you would allow me to post your link, please let me know.
6 comments:
Holly, one link to my blog will suffice. I really don't need two, thanks :)
I find the title for my blogspot quite ironic in that I am left-handed. :)
Dang it! I'm going to have to start sending my posts through speeeeel cheeek.
:P
link me girl.
Very interesting....and please link Dan!
Ok...now can you figure out how to put word verification up so you can better prevent spammers?!
Post a Comment