I think it's time to admit this: I have a super secret crush on someone. Do I dare say who? Ugh. I don't know. I risk the ridicule from my peers...but some may not be surprised by this person's identity. Some have already suspected...I just have to admit I have a small "thing" for someone I'll never meet...but I think I'm going to.
Ready?
I just chickened out. Can't do it. Not yet. Any guesses first?
6 comments:
Me?!
Ha! It is a male. He is somewhat famous. Kell, I told you about this recently only it wasn't on these hear blog things...
Dave! Bite your tongue! I'll give you all the money I have in my purse if you promise not to tell!!! Wait...you don't know...you just want my quarters. For shame...
~Holly
I KNOW I KNOW!!!
Are his initials JB?
George W. Bush
You all are soooo good.
Chuck, I asked some people in Germany if they like David H. They just looked at me funny.
George W. is cute. You know it.
Kell, come on now...remember when JB wanted me to throw my bra at him during a concert? He's more like a father figure (I hope that doesn't conjure up the George Michael song).
~Holly
I know too....but she already told me...
Post a Comment