Thursday, September 15, 2005

Adobe Photoshop

I'm taking an Adobe Photoshop class. I'm taking this class from my cousin...in his dining room...and I'm the only student. But I'm really excited because this gets me closer to my goal which is...I'm not telling. I take this class on Friday nights as I make my way from Livonia to Lansing. I just hop off the trail and spend an hour or two in Michigan Center. Last week, I learned more about the clone tool and a little about levels. Still, I had to put up with the jokes of how superior Macs are compared to my crappy Dell. Oh well. I love spending time with Mike. He makes me laugh. He showed me how to adjust levels and then had to get his son dinner. As he was whipping it up in the kitchen, he yelled to me, "Pretend I'm with another student." I look forward to our class tomorrow night...

No comments: