Wednesday, August 17, 2005

The Hitchs are moving to Chicago :( Brandon got a job there so Jaime will be leaving soon. She showed me the website to the church they will be attending. It is called Community Christian and they have several other campuses. The church feels similar to Riv and makes me wonder what God has in store for our church. We now have 5 services. I'm not an old-timer or anything but when I started going to Riv in Feb 2003, there were two services. That's a lot of growth and we all feel it.

Community Christian has a fun page called play. I'm dying to know what these short skits are about. Val has blocked me from knowing. If you check them out, let me know if they are any good. I saw that one of them is about a self baptisim kit.

2 comments:

The Professor said...

Holly...they are hillarious! Check them out when you are being censored by the man :oP

~Joey

Anonymous said...

good bye Iowa people.
Move back toward the west.
It's a wonderful direction to move.
:)