Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Friday, August 12, 2005
Chai Tea Accident
The cup was on the counter. The Chai Tea mix was waiting for the milk in the bottom of the cup. All I had to do was pour the milk in, place it in the microwave and Voila—Chai Tea happiness. When pouring in the milk, I though I smelled something sour. Could it be….is the milk bad?? I leaned over to smell the milk but just as I did this, my hair fell in front of my eyes, obstructing my view. Wham. My lip hit the cup, my teeth hit my lip….ow. Big ow. I actually thought I was going to cry. The inside of my lip was cut a little from the teeth and my lip started to swell. I iced it for the rest of the day and today you can’t even tell. But now you know what an idiot I can be sometimes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment