Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Friday, August 05, 2005
Blogging
It has been almost a year since I started blogging so I decided to change things up a bit (Kell, thanks for the inspiration). Perhaps I’ll become more driven to have my own web page and design in this coming year. Yeah, right. I never thought I would be a blogger. I like to read them but thought my ideas were rather boring (nods from various people). I find comfort in writing on this thing. I’m able to stay in touch with people far away and babble on when God works in my life. I have abused this blog by writing things too private. I have abused this blog by not writing what was in my heart. I still struggle with knowing what to say and not to say. I still struggle with putting it all out there on the web for others to find (I’m thinking about making this an SFTP). Though, I’m glad I was convinced to start this thing which has bridged gaps and formed friendships between myself and others. It has also, I hope, showed the continuous work God has for me, through me, and in me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment