Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Birthdays and Stuff

Happy 5th Birthday to Melvin (at least I think he is 5). Also, happy birthday to Kim (who would have been 32). I always have a little bit of a rough day on August 17th. I tried to change that by adopting a little boy with the same birthday. Yesterday I got a newsletter from World Vision talking about an insect spreading around Honduras. It gets into the people's homes and bites them, passing on a vicious disease. I hope Melvin is protected somehow. I called World Vision last week to see if Melvin's little brother has a sponsor. They are going to find out and let me know. If that is the case, does anyone out there want to sponsor him? Just thought I would ask. Not so sure I can swing two of them but will try if he needs one. I also have a friend at work that might be interested.

Anyhow, I was supposed to have Project KMM finished by this date. What a laugh. I thought I was giving myself too much time but now people are popping up every so often with more pictures or video tape to share. I do want to put a due date on the project, though. I'm still hoping some of Kim's grade school friends will come forward.

Oh, I almost forgot...Happy Birthday to Darrick, too.

No comments: