Wednesday, July 13, 2005

This and That

Valassis is offering a six week class on how to speak German. Wonderful.

I want to travel...a lot. On a whim, I booked an Amtrak ticket to Chicago for the end of the month. My parents would freak if they knew I was traveling alone. Yes, I'm 29-years-old. When I go to Chicago, I will be going to Cereality. Can't wait. I'll also be going to a Cubbies game (I hope), hanging out at the beach and just relax.

In August, I'll be traveling up to Pretty Lake for the annual family reunion. Fun times on Pretty Lake. Last year we almost sank the pontoon. I think I'm also going to Mackinaw Island with my mom, step-dad and the kids. I flew there when I was about 8 or 9 but only remember lots of horsey poo. One last thing I want to do this summer is get myself to Cedar Point. Perhaps I'll take the kids. Perhaps I'll go alone. Just kidding about going alone. That would be seriously wrong.

8 comments:

VRA said...

How cool--I've never heard of Cereality! I MUST go! I'm not sure if I would like the milk with it or not, but just the concept. Besides, I like what the website says.

95% of Americans like cereal.
57% like sex.

We've got cereal!

Holly said...

OHG you make me laugh. I forgot to mention my trip down there...but that is in early 2006...right, Kell?

The Professor said...

Have fun blazing the American frontier. Find what you are searching for. ;o)

Holly said...

I'm not searching for anything! I just want to do stuff and be happy :) I've got all winter to do nothing and be happy. Ha!

The Professor said...

Whatever...you are just trying to be like your buddies Louis and Clark :op

Shiloh's Image said...

I'll teach you German. You give me money. Seems like it all works out.

VRA said...

Bingo! Pop Tart Hut!

Travel now, you will have to wait at least 18 years to do it when you have kids. It's not that you 'can't' travel, but you won't want to with screaming brats wondering when we'll be there!

Anonymous said...

I am going to Chicago too! I just decided...