
I have a friend. Her name is Kate. Kate is cool. Way cool. She makes me laugh, a lot. This is Kate's daughter, Ruth. A couple Sundays ago, I saw the Mazurs on the other side of the church. I thought Ruth had little pig tails in but once we got closer, I realized she did not. I told Kate this and she said, "Oh, I don't know Holly, I might need your help with that." Last Sunday, I stood with the rest of the Germany team to recount our mission trip. As I was speaking, I saw the Mazurs, in their usual spot but I almost lost it because I saw not only the daughter wearing mini pig-tails, but the mother, too. Only Kate could convey an inside joke to me the way she did. Love it, Kate!
1 comment:
We aim to please. :)
Post a Comment