Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Thursday, May 05, 2005
Happy 5/5/05
My little sister is getting married today in Vegas. I wish I could go but my money situation with Germany has already caused me to cancel the family trip to Chicago. Maybe later in the year (for Chicago that is). I spoke to both Fawn and Darren as they were boarding their plane yesterday morning. I got chills because I could feel Fawn glowing through the phone. She is so happy and deserves it. I got a little teary as I wished her the best of luck and reiterated how much I wish I could be there. Best wishes to the Youngs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment