Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Tuesday, April 19, 2005
Question pour vous.....
Let's say someone deeply hurt me...and it isn't the first time...do I have a right to explain it to them or do I just suck it up and carry on as if nothing happened? I know that just because I am a Christian doesn't mean I am a whimp. I'm just prayfully trying to figure out a way to let this person know that this last hurt is hurting the worst...I'll forgive them (which they probably won't ask for) but I need for this person to know this time. This person doesn't have to believe the same things I do. That isn't what this is about...I just want them to know...I think (whimp).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Approach them with a loving attitude and pray for God to give you the right words...he will. Remember that not everyone cares about forgiveness or even hurting other peoples feelings...I know you know all of this...
...so I will pray for you...and pray that hopefully you aren't talking about me ;o)
Yes, you ought to approach them.
I don't think we can offer particulars without knowing the specifics of your situation. But I'm sure any of us at Riv would be willing to hang with ya and help you discern an appropriate response.
Boy, God's really scrubbing the fear of people right out of you with these trials, isn't he?
Cool...
Post a Comment