Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Oh ya...or you can just read directions really well. You see the art teacher got a 0. That's right people...I know my colors, I just don't follow directions very well. :op
5 comments:
Read it and weap, sucker.
100% First Try.
I think we all know which side of the brain I think with.
Oh ya...or you can just read directions really well. You see the art teacher got a 0. That's right people...I know my colors, I just don't follow directions very well. :op
Noel: "Read it and weap, sucker...I think we all know which side of the brain I think with."
Chuck: Apparently the side of the brain that can't spell, since it's w-e-e-p.
Sad.
burn....
I guess I don't read instructions very well either. The first time I got a 0% The second time 100%!
Post a Comment