Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
YA...Proverbs...I was typing in a hurry. Thanks for helping me out Sonny. :o)
I know what you are saying...and I agree...but I know his will and intentions are always best.
A friend of mine once said if we knew the whole story, we wouldn't get mad at God for not getting our way. In the end, we will know and the why's and why not's.
I HOPE God doesn't love cancer. I know he is love but God does dislike things. He dislikes it when we sin. He dislikes evil. As a human, I would like to go out on a limb and say God hates evil and sin. It's funny, though...I'm so afraid of being wrong sometimes I don't say what I really want to but tip toe around so as not to look like a fool.
4 comments:
Me too.
Read Psalms 6:16. The Lord does hate certain things.
While you are correct in the fact God is Love, God also hates things which are evil.
YA...Proverbs...I was typing in a hurry. Thanks for helping me out Sonny. :o)
I know what you are saying...and I agree...but I know his will and intentions are always best.
A friend of mine once said if we knew the whole story, we wouldn't get mad at God for not getting our way. In the end, we will know and the why's and why not's.
I HOPE God doesn't love cancer. I know he is love but God does dislike things. He dislikes it when we sin. He dislikes evil. As a human, I would like to go out on a limb and say God hates evil and sin. It's funny, though...I'm so afraid of being wrong sometimes I don't say what I really want to but tip toe around so as not to look like a fool.
Post a Comment