Thursday, January 13, 2005

Soooo.....

Remember how I was complaining about pizza? Well, I went to a meeting yesterday having no idea I was going to get another free lunch out of Valassis and....we had Mr. Pita.

Of course, I deemed this an act of God because he loves me so much. I mentioned this to some guys in our shipping department and one of them said, "Oh, so God will allow 150,000 people die in a Tsunami and he'll make sure you get Mr. Pita for lunch (laughter at how naivee I am)."

"Well...I don't think God ever left us to go to the other side of the world and watch 150,000 people die. I don't think he has bigger fish to fry than to deal with my little life. I understand that in the scope of human thinking a tsuanmi is more important and tragic than me not getting the right lunch. But....he's God. He's a lot smarter than me so bottom line is I don't know. But how could it be a coincidence?"

That's what I wanted to say, anyhow. Really, I just said yes.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Mike...I just...I don't even know what to say. Thank you so much for posting this comment. We talked about it in Bible Study yesterday so I sent it to one of the other women. She liked it, too. Thank you, Cousin.