I had three people call me to go out on Saturday night. Brand and Meeelissa were in Novi and wanted to hang out. Dana was celebrating her 29th birthday in Novi. Tracy, my sorority sis, was also having her 30th birthday party in Novi. I could have gone to all three—this never happens to me. I should have jumped at the chance to do it…so what did I do Saturday night?
*Hung out with my aunt’s family while they celebrated Christmas.
*Scanned pictures into my computer of a girl who has been dead for 17 years.
*Sat in a hot tub until 1:00 a.m. while watching a dog named Cain play with the neighbor dog in the snow, laughing at two kittens who were desperately trying to see what was going on outside (but only ripping the curtains down), and having conversations with God and Joey.
Fun times as I approach 29 :o)
Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Monday, January 10, 2005
Saturday's Alright
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good times! Good times! ;o) We need some more of them.
Post a Comment