Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Roll Call

Some other people have done this on their blogs. Their blogs are published. Mine isn't. I thought you could only get to my site with my invitation. The invitation was extended to others. I've been pleasantly surprised by people commenting about this silly blog...surprised they were reading it and surprised they kind of liked it...kind of... So, what I would like to do is have a roll call. Post a comment telling me your first name, how we know each other and how well you THINK you know me (heh)...oh, and if you're really brave, offer an embarrassing or funny story...about yourself, not me :) I just want to see how many people are reading and who you are. Maybe if I know that, I'll think twice before publishing something lame. Thank you for your time and continued support.

8 comments:

The Professor said...

You know who I am. I know you better than most anyone...at least I think I do ;) and you already know plenty of my stories.

Anonymous said...

We know each other thanks to helping each other decipher the demands and wishes of one Pat Steen.

I would have to say my most embarassing story is that I voted for Bill Clinton in 1992. As you might see from my blog, I've changed my outlook somewhat.

Anonymous said...

Well, I haven't joined the rank & file of bloggers yet; hence the "anonymous" post. It's on my list...right below learning biblical Greek...

Anyway, this is Chuck from Riverview, your beloved Route 66 instructor. And other than you snoozing in my class (up late at night blogging, I assume), I hardly know you & Joey. But since you're a Buffett fan and are into 80's music & movies (hey it was the greatest decade, like, EVER), I gotta give ya major props for those things...;-)

(Sigh) And as far as an embarrassing story, hmmm...well, one would think that, as a molecular biology major in college, I would've known that one is supposed to drain a can of tuna before making sandwiches. Yeah, one would THINK...

Lemme know your thoughts on that idea I sent ya, H.B.

C ya!
Chuck

Noel Heikkinen said...

I'm Noel, your best friend.

And, please, I agree with the previous dude who said not to stop blogging the way you do. I look forward to reading it because you are a great writer who articulates very clearly what you are thinking about and doing.

Dan Price said...

I am Dan Price. I know you a bit. Your blog is seriously one of my favorites to read. Keep up the good work!

Dan Price said...

oh, and if I would have been old enough to vote in '92, I would have voted for Clinton.

VRA said...

I'm Kelly. If you look down the page to the picture of me you will know more about me...Holly pretty much summed that one up.

I think on a scale of 1-10, my knowledge of Holly is about a 8.7.

I have never done anything embarassing in my life...therefore no stories. :-)

Anonymous said...

OK, I'll do it alright? Gooosh.
I love the fact that you like Jimmy Buffet. Your blog is probably the BEST I've ever read. Seriously. Keep it up, Hols. Steve