Tuesday, January 25, 2005


My dear friends Kelly and Chris came to visit from Florida. More pictures were taken...still waiting to get those, KELLY :) Little 'fo on Kell and I:
*We met in 9th Grade at Holt Jr. High School. Yes, I'll say it, Kell...ummm...no I won't.
*We became friends in 10th grade after discovering all of the things we had in common (Laingsburg was our hometown)
*Kell moved to Duck Lake and graduated from Springport but I was there allll the time. Oh, the memories of Duck Lake...
*I credit Kelly with helping me become a Parrothead, though it was a combination of things. She is definitely my favorite Parrothead friend.
*Kell went through some really rough times after high school. She was living in the hood of Lansing. But she got out of it (thank you, Lord!).
*Kelly and I have too many stories to post. Other than my cousin, she has known me the longest on this blogsite. "The stories we could tell..."
*Kelly married Chris. She inherited two step-daughters. I was the maid of honor.
*Kelly moved to Florida, adopted two little boys, works as a Victim Resource Advocate, and watched her roof get blown away in both hurricanes.

No comments: