Facebook killed my blog. I rarely post anything here anymore but still have a desire to write. You'll see some random thoughts and experiences here as well as the life lessons God uses to grow me up.
Sunday, January 16, 2005
Just so you know...
Sitting in a hot tub when the wind chill is 13 below zero, is not a great idea.
I love it when the steam turns instantly into water and falls back on you, freezing your skin. Good stuff. My sister and I lasted about half and hour on Christmas day with a brisk breeze blowing.
2 comments:
Ya..cuz it only takes like 2 minutes for hair to freeze if it's wet ;o)
I love it when the steam turns instantly into water and falls back on you, freezing your skin. Good stuff. My sister and I lasted about half and hour on Christmas day with a brisk breeze blowing.
Post a Comment