Monday, January 31, 2005


I got my pictures back from the trip to meet Jillian. She is adorable but Monika is sooo sick of pink. I had a good visit with Monika, too. I showed her what I wrote about her on Loki Life. She was quiet while she read, asked who reads the site, and said, "you know, it's all true...all of it. I'm so mad at myself for leaving." "But, Monika, you came back. You didn't have to. A lot of people don't. You did and I give you so much credit." The next day, Monika called me. "Holl, can I have a copy of what you wrote? I'm not sure why I gave it back to you but I really want a copy. Oh, and Chris and I want to check out your church. We really want Jillian to grow up knowing God." I said of course to both and also promised to get her permission next time I wrote about her. She said she didn't care because it was all true and she didn't see it as malicious. Still, I'll ask permission next time. I also know I'll be calling her for advice when each one of my children are born.

1 comment:

VRA said...

I'm glad the spelling is actually with a "J". I think you spelled it with a "G" at first.

Monika (Mo-neek-uh)- looks good, hasn't changed much, other than baby weight!